Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Being a part of FAST (Flinders Automotive Solar Team) is a unique business opportunity offering worldwide exposure in combination with education for our potential sponsors. Our Vehicle will be developed using cutting edge technology and carefully established race strategies. The development of our team and solar car represents a new and stimulating challenge for Flinders University, as the development of our solar car represents a new direction for research and opportunity for students to pursue their passions in renewable energy technologies. In today’s world of environmental turmoil, this projects allows students to not only investigate alternative fuels to the standard fossil fuels but also potentially develop new technologies to contribute to a cleaner energy future.
We provide tailored benefits to suit our sponsors and their interests! Our enthusiastic business team is dedicated to building substantial and sustainable relationships ensuring our partners needs and expectations are exceeded. Benefits of joining our team include but are not limited to:
- Logo on our Solar Car, team uniforms, promotional merchandise, advertisements
- Collaboration and mentoring opportunities with the world’s top 2% University
- Access to incredible recruiting pool of Flinders students
- Access and promotion opportunities at major events
- Opportunity to attend workshops and interact with our engineers
- National and International exposure
- Developing future engineers and business leaders; contributing to a cleaner, greener future!
As we are looking to build strong foundations not only for our project, but future generations to come, FAST is looking for significant support! Including monetary and in-kind contributions covering everything from construction materials, to transport, accommodation and race supplies. Sponsors are what make our project possible, and our goals achievable. If you have any questions about sponsorship or in regards to our solar car please contact us via the links below. Every little bit helps pave the way to a cleaner, greener future!
Interested in a partnership? Contact us here